The First Father’s Day
Father’s Day Facts
- Americans spend more than $1 billion each year on Father’s Day gifts.
- There are 70+ million fathers in the U.S.
- The inspiration for Father’s Day was a Civil War vet who was a single dad with 14 kids.
- Over 72 million cards are sent out for Father’s Day.
- The rose is the official flower for Father’s Day. A red rose is worn in your lapel on Father’s Day if your father is living, and a white rose is worn if he has passed away.
- In Germany, Father’s Day is celebrated by men drinking beer all day in beer gardens!
A Giveaway to Celebrate DadJune is for celebrating the special Dads, Stepdads, Grandpas and Mentors in our lives. They take care of us, give good advice, teach us how to grill and how to drive, lend us money, and encourage us to be ourselves. Our NEW Father’s Day giveaway includes a $100 Top Golf Gift Card, 2 Zippered Golf Shoe Covers, and a 20-ounce stainless steel RTIC insulated tumbler.
How to Enter & Other StuffTo enter our random drawing (All entrants must reside in Metro Atlanta-North Atlanta area and be 21 years of age):
- Click on either link http://gvwy.io/zovomq5 or http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0ffa2bc110/?
- Enter your email AND . . .
- “Like” the Sherry & Co. Facebook page AND . . .
- “Follow” Sherry & Co. on Facebook.
Let’s be friends and stay in touch. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We have additional giveaways planned, and you won’t want to miss these. It’s going to be a BLAST!!